Magic mushrooms (also known as “psychedelic” mushrooms) are a type fungus which contains psychoactive compounds such as psilocybin or psilocin. These compounds induce altered consciousness including hallucinations. Euphoria and altered perceptions of time and place. The effects of each type are unique. There are several different kinds of magic mushrooms. You can get the best guide on anchor.
1. Psilocybe Cubensis Psilocybe is a common species that grows widely. It’s known throughout the globe for its distinct golden-brown stem and cap. Psilocybe is a powerful and transformative drug. The dosage can affect the effects.
2. Psilocybe halflanceata : Also called the Liberty Cap, this species occurs in Europe and North America as well as Asia. It has a small, bell-shaped stalk with a cap. Magic mushrooms are known to have incredibly potent effects. Psilocybe smilaceata is known to cause vivid hallucinations as well an altered sense of time and place.
3. Psilocybe, or blue magic mushrooms: These are found mostly in Europe and Asia. It’s known for having a distinct blue hue and strong psychoactive effects. Psilocybe Cyanescens’ effects can include visual hallucinations.
4. Psilocybe Azurescens This is a powerful magic mushroom that is found in the Pacific Northwest Region of America. It’s known for large, wavy hats and thick, stable stalks. Psilocybe has a variety of effects, including intense auditory and visual hallucinations. It can also cause profound changes in perception.
5. Amanita Amanita, or Fly Agaric: The red cap of this species is marked with white spots. Psychoactive substances, like muscimol (a psychoactive compound) and ibotenic (a chemical that causes altered consciousness), are found in the mushroom. Amanita mucaria effects include visual and audio hallucinations and a changed perception of time.